New! Brocade introduces the Brocade Ruckus ICX 7150 Switch to bring enhanced functionality and performance to budget conscious organizations.
The Ruckus ICX 7150 offers unprecedented, enterprise-class features and performance at an entry-level price. At the same time, it enables organizations to buy what they need now and easily scale to support growth and new technologies in the future.
Available in 12, 24 and 48 port 10/100/1000 Mbps models with 1/10 GbE dual-purpose uplink/stacking ports. The switch's Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capabilities make powering of high-capacity access points (APs) and other devices along with data connection easy. Additional features include:
- Software upgradeable uplink/stacking ports from 1 GbE to 10 GbE
- SDN-enabled with OpenFlow support
- Easy transition to Brocade Campus Fabric for network automation and management simplicity
- Plug-and-play operations for powered devices via LLDP and LLDP-MED protocols
- Auto-configuration ensures error free configuration and accelerates deployment
- Hot-insertion and removal of stack members simplifies operations
- sFlow-based network monitoring
- Flexible stacking adds capacity throughout the network without increasing the management load